Well what can I say, after emails from our friends in Hungary and conversations with others we have downloaded Skype bought a webcam and speakers, now all we have to do is actually have a conversation with someone just watch this space. While in Rugby Paul went into Jessops and bought a filter for the cctv camera as we were having problems with glare now everything is crystal clear.
Our bus passes are certainly getting plenty of use and we are seeing different villages. It is raining yet again now theres a surprise.
I am looking forward to my trip to Kent think Paul and I need our own space for a couple of days.
Seems strange that we are nearly back at Braunston again, think we will head up the Oxford again we like it up there, hopefully we will be able to meet up with Maffi and Bones. Haven't done anything so wont bore you with idle chit chat.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Thursday, 30 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can you use skype on mobile broadband? I would be interested to know as I am with t - mobile on a dongle and I was advised that skype doesn't work on mobile broadband?
yes you can use Skype with a dongle, I do on 3. Not that I have used it much but it does work.
Debbie Nb Tickety Boo
Post a Comment