I am having a lovely time in Kent with Jess Jon and Tom (Emily is away at guide camp). This afternoon I was taken to the pictures to see G Force which is a story about a guinea pig need I say more. Well Tom and I enjoyed it and it is the first time I have been to the pictures in years and I mean years. After we had paid for the popcorn the pick and mix and the drinks the purse was empty but who cares we had a good time. Met up with my best friend yesterday and had some retail therapy just what I needed and I even managed to see number 1 son as well so a good weekend all round. Spoke with number 2 son and all is well there.
So it is back to the boat tomorrow and it would seem Paul has kept himself busy with boaty things and he has run the hoover round what a good boy he is.
Read in the paper about the accident at Cropredy what a shame but it just goes to show how easy these things happen.
Have really enjoyed this mini break just what the doctor ordered. Tuesday we will head for Rugby and Tesco and I believe it is going to rain oh joy.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Sunday, 2 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment