Didn't quite make it to Newbold reason being, that although we set off reasonably early when we stopped at the water point before going into the stop lock I was admiring a nice leather suite in the boat moored up in front of us.(Nosey or what?) When the couple returned to their boat I commented on the suite and the lady told me they had had it specially made oh bugger I thought. Any way Paul got talking about engines and us ladies were talking about other things. We then got invited onto the boat Paul to look at the engine and me to look at "other things". So after about an hour we were still on the water point although the tank was well and truly full. Boat was called River Dancer no2 and is a very nice boat. Hence our journey started a bit later than expected. It has been very windy so once through Ansty we said first mooring we would grab it and the first mooring was here by Bridge 34. We have moored here before and it is quite a popular spot so we are tacked on the end, there is a bit of bumping but we can live with it.
Tomorrow we will get to Newbold as it is only 4 miles away but I think we may be going to get wet, Ce la vie. Looks like a trip to Kent is on the cards this weekend, yippee.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Tuesday, 28 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment