FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Saturday, 25 July 2009
Moved up a couple of miles.
There we were all settled yesterday when 3 boats turned up obviously all friends they all moored up and the beer was flowing, there they stayed in the thunder and the lightening getting more and more drunk sat under their umbrellas in the pouring rain. Now don't get me wrong I have no problem with people having a drink and enjoying themselves as I have done it on many an occasion but all of a sudden the air rifles came out and they were shooting willy nilly. Guns and drunk do not make a good combination so this morning we have moved up a couple of miles and again are settled for the weekend, washing is dry already, Paul is going to get the paint pot out after he has watched his motor sport, and the sun is shining what more could we want. I have spoken with my daughter, written a couple of emails and even found time to clean the windows on the insides. Oh yes I have also brushed the dogs got enough loose fur off of Crystal to stuff a cushion. So I think I am entitled to have an hour to read my book in the sunshine on the tow path. Oops spoke to soon big black cloud on the horizon ah well one dry morning out of 7 isn't too bad I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment