FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Monday, 11 July 2011

Home again

Have just returned home after a lovely weekend away with the family. Saturday saw Clare and I in Windsor mixing with the tourists and the posh people. We also drove past Elton Johns house but dont think he was home as we didnt see him out with the baby. On Sunday Jack and Clare went to Silverstone and had a thoroughly good time although the journey home was a bit of a nightmare for them. What took and hour going (at 6am) took 4 hours coming back so they didn't return home until 8pm still never mind was a good excuse for a take away. My journey back was quite an eye-opener as the train was so packed from Reading to Stafford I had to stand all the way, then a young girl with a buggy was so abusive to the ticket inspector that she got ejected from the train at Wolverhampton, her language was decidedly inappropriate and I really didn't have any sympathy for her. she only left the train after the police were called Not a good example to her young son.


Paul spent the whole weekend fishing and catching nothing but he did get a few jobs done.


So here we are thinking about what time to set off in the morning wont be too early I don't think as we are only going to bridge 98 so we can catch the bus to Tesco to replenish the larder. At least the weather looks set fair.

No comments: