FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Friday, 19 March 2010

Thats us topped up.

I walked to the co-op this morning to get some bits that the pub doesn't sell. Was a pleasant 20 minute walk and although this co-op is small I purchased everything I needed. When I got back to the boat Gosty was just leaving so we are now topped up with diesel and a couple more bags of coal. Poor Ian has hurt his back he isn't having much luck this year.
Paul's visit to the dentist ended up with him being prescribed anti biotics. Appears that he has an infection, so lets hope that this medication works. Taxi ride took 15 minutes from the pub to Daventry so all in all Paul was away from the boat for about an hour.
We had brunch in the pub which was very nice on the way we had a nice chat with Eric on nb Rhonda have seen quite a bit of him over the past few weeks needless to say most of the conversations revolve around engines!
Will be glad to get on our way again getting itchy feet now.

No comments: