FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Sunday, 28 March 2010

Oop's


Last night alarm was set, bed was made up on the dinette all because Paul wanted to watch THE RACE live and I didn't want to be woken early. As usual all the best laid plans go out of the window. I was woken by Paul stumbling and mumbling into the bedroom to turn on the inverter don't know what the time was although it was light. Then the kettle was put on fire was raked the kettle boiled and whistled for ages before the gas was turned off and in the background I could hear the commentary of the blasted Grand Prix. I managed to actually stay in bed until the race was finished, I knew Jenson has won because Paul was shouting at the tele "come on Jenson" as if the bloke could hear him. Crystal came in to find out if her mum was still in bed so I knew it was time to get up. At least the kettle had been put on again to make me a cuppa. First comment from me was "why didn't you put the blasted headphones on". It then transpired that the phone hadn't automatically updated the time so Paul had leapt out of bed at 7 new time and the race was just about to start so now I have to sit through the repeat this afternoon to allow Paul to catch up on all the chit chat that he missed. Think I will walk up to Morrisons to get out of the way just for something to do. Mind you yesterday I surpassed myself and got the Tcut out and managed to do half the boat tow path side. (Paul was fishing at the time) I must finish it today as you can see what is done and what isn't.
These two pics are our current mooring

This gent and his lovely owl were in Banbury as we went through at least the owl looked interested in us.

As we have such a good signal here Paul wont have any problems getting in touch with his brother today.

No comments: