Well thank heaven we have moved at last, we are now moored near bridge 108 a nice quietish spot for the night. Passed Old Bovine and Caxton Lesley was walking the tow path with the dogs while Joe had the easy job of standing on the back. Caxton looks so nice with her new extended cratch, Paul cant wait for the work to start on our boat.
Was a lovely day to be travelling although I missed the first bit of the journey as I had to run the hoover round. It is back into the old routine of me writing the blog while Paul watches his cowboy movies its surprising how many he hasn't seen before. We plan to tackle the locks tomorrow then will find a nice spot for the weekend. Hope to see Gosty before we continue must ring him to see when they are back up this way.
Checked my running log and it was in 2008 when we last ventured this way, must make sure I take in all the scenery this time. At least we are in a rush to get anywhere like we were in 2008 (had promised my son I would babysit and we got stuck on the Thames for 3 weeks). Only going down to Dukes Cut then returning very slowly.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Thursday, 11 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looking forward to seeing you two again, so are Bones and Maffi.
I will certainly make the boat cake when you arrive, but first I have to make a cake for our grandsons 1st Birthday.
Glad that the teeth are sorted and you are once again free to cruise.
We thought you had become attached to the area by elastic!
We keep in touch with Tranquility by texting now.
Post a Comment