So this morning the chimney has been swept and the fire has had a real good clean out. Paul has scrubbed the cruiser stern to rid it of the accumulation of mud that had appeared due to wet and snowy weather. The engine bay has been hoovered (yes that's right!) and the engine wiped over with an oily rag. I have cleaned the cooker ughhhh how I hate that job and the bathroom has had a good going over. I am going to print off some photos to complete an album we started on the rebuild of our house in Spain. Album was started before I bought a digital camera so of course we were for ever having films developed but with all this technology it was easier for me to download the pictures onto my laptop. Now himself wants me to ponce about printing pictures while he is watching yet another b****y cowboy film. I wonder how many attempts it will take for me to get everything in the right place and right way up, good job I bought some more ink cartridges for the printer.
This is said house, nice eh! Found out that the people who bought it put it back on the market 3 months after moving in and surprise surprise it is still on the market.

No comments:
Post a Comment