FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Thursday, 12 February 2009

Happy Birthday to me

Another year older, where do they go? Trouble is in your head you still feel young but then you get on a bus show your bus pass and realise that the majority of the passengers are grey haired wrinklies like you, but hey ho it happens to all of us. Have had a lot of nice ecards and messages on Facebook so things arent all bad, and the sun is shining again, wouldnt swop this life for anything. Off to the village in a while to suss out the pubs have been promised a meal out tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many Happy Returns. Have a great birthday.

I am very pleased to say that it will be many many years, maybe as many as 30, before I get my bus pass – yes, I dream a lot!!!!

All the very best
Ernie

Anonymous said...

ps - Ernie from nb Ten Bob Not