FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Cowroast



Here we are at Cowroast spent a nice leisurely cruise here not all the 7 locks were in our favour and needless to say I left my BW key to unlock the padlocks on the locks on the boat, luckily at the first lock there was a single hander coming down so I used his key while helping him through the lock. Then I organised myself by keeping my key round my neck.




Rather like the look of the cottage for sale on the lock. On our way down in November it was for sale and I looked on the internet and the price was £375k which I thought was a bit steep but it was lovely inside, now it is up for auction so I wonder just how much it will go for. ( We didn't win the lottery so we can keep on dreaming ).



As you can see we were spoilt for choice for our mooring, bit different from when we came down as it was quite busy here then. I like it here as it is quiet and nice for the dogs. May only stay for tonight, but nothing is set in stone.

No comments: