This morning we took the dogs to the vet for their booster jabs and came away £85 lighter, we then went into Waitrose and came away £75 lighter and not only that when I checked the receipt I realised that the meat that was buy 3 for £10 was at the correct price of £12 (now am I beginning to sound like Paul) so a quick trip back to the store and I got my £2 back. Paul had a in depth discussion with a male employee while he was buying his beers, there was 4x500ml cans of IPA buy 2 for £5.50 or buy 12x440 cans for £7.99 there he was with my calculator and it transpired it was 20p yes 20p cheaper pint for pint to buy the 500ml cans (even the employee agreed with Paul, oh bugger) I just walked off. I am sure we are going to be banned from all supermarkets soon. If Paul hasn't got his head in the fridges to check they are clean and maintained properly (he was in the refrigeration industry) he is arguing over the prices of so called special offers and bargains. He is used to running a tight ship!!!!!! or so he tells me, first time I've heard this and we have been together for 18 years.
So, our bank account has taken a big hit today, better send himself out to work to recoup some of it. Oh I haven't checked the lottery tickets yet, I live in hope.
No cowboy on today IT'S A WAR FILM. All this week there are films starring Richard Widmark on in the afternoons so I will be spending my time either on Facebook or writing e mails and my blog of course.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Monday, 23 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment