FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Monday, 19 September 2011

Thank you so much!!!!

Early this afternoon there was a knock on the side of the boat. I sent Paul to answer the knock, then I was called to the back of the boat. Standing on the tow path was Chris and Sue from nb Elysiam Days, we have only met them once but I know they follow our blog, any way, Chris  was holding a bunch of flowers, he then went on to say that as he enjoys reading the blog so much and it makes him laugh he would like me to have the flowers. To say I was lost for words would be an understatement, Sue said she always knows when he is reading the blog as he chuckles away to himself. What can I say other than THANK YOU SO MUCH to a very nice couple who took the time to walk from Brinklow Marina to find us as they had read  where we were. It isn't just round the corner either. I hope we catch up with you when you are back on the cut we owe you a drink.

b24 sept 011 007 

Paul has said that I must make sure I keep the water fresh as this is the last bunch of flowers I will see for a long time. Such a romantic my husband. He wants them to last until October when it is our anniversary what a tight wad he is.

One job has been crossed off of the list, the door between bathroom  and the kitchen has been sanded and stained. Paul has replaced the badly fitted/finished door stops. I must say there was quite a lot of swearing as to be honest he wasn't in the mood and was only doing the job to keep me quiet as he reckons I moan at him. Now do you believe that!!!!!!!

I was told to put this picture on the blog it being the remnants of the old door stops lets hope they burn well after all it is all they are fit for. I am sure you would rather look at my lovely flowers but I must carry out instructions (mustn't I !!!!!!!)

b24 sept 011

2 comments:

Angela said...

Well deserved. I am always full of admiration, Lynne (and a little bit jealous!), how you can relate events with so much humour and in such an entertaining fashion. xxoo

nb piston broke said...

Thanks for that Angela, I have so far managed to keep them alive so Paul may be lucky and not have to buy any more for our anniversary.