FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Saturday, 24 September 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Just thought I would let you know that Paul hasn't been sitting on his bum while we have been here, things have been done. Hurrah. We now have varnishing done, proved a bit difficult getting the dogs off as it was the bedroom and bathroom doors and woodwork that got the treatment. Paul made an early start both days so that the varnish had gone off enough to get the dogs to the back ( couldn't get them off the front as Saffie is a big girls blouse when walking the plank). Did get a few dogs hairs on said varnishing but Paul soon sorted that out once everything was dry. Now I don't want you to think that I have been sitting doing nothing while watching Paul slave away. I actually cleaned the copper pipe work in the lounge. Okay I know I said that as Paul wanted to change the plastic to copper he should clean it but I couldn't be idle now could I?

Last night we went to the Harvester and had a very nice meal with some friends it was good to catch up again with people we haven't seen in a while.

We are still waiting for Eric and Sandy to come to see us hopefully it will be next week and that will mean another meal out I could get used to that. I need a bit of retail therapy so am off for a bit of window shopping in a minute. Think Paul wants to get the poles painted they have been in undercoat for ages, hopefully the rain will keep off. Off course it is F1 this weekend so the jobs have to be done before and after qualifying.

Think my son Jamie and his friend are coming to see us tomorrow, they are in Northampton this weekend at a concert so hate to think what state they are in this morning, they are with  a crowd of 15 40 something's who think they are still 18 perhaps is best I don't know what state he is in. I am sure they wont be sleeping much. Better get the paracetamols and bacon butties ready for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can understand watching rugby and cricket, but F1 get yer poles painted mate and watch them dry.