FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Windy or what!!!!!!

As we arent moving much at the moment our routine is pretty mundane. Once again the wind has got up and it is cold and wet. Paul must get out and move a couple of fenders which were clunking on the side of the boat all night, yes my side of the boat so while he was snoring I was listening to the wind and the fenders. I struggled up to the village this morning while Paul did a battery check and now as there isnt a film on he has wandered over to Midland Chandlers just to have a look, just wonder what he will come back with. Saying that they have a 20% off day on Friday so I hope he is only looking!!!!!!
A few boats have braved the elements today, yesterday there was no one moored on the 48 hr spots and there is no one on the puddlebanks today, still not long till Easter then it will all change.

No comments: