FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Saturday, 7 March 2009

Loads of boats

Forgot to mention that the canal here has been a bit like a motorway today, obviously the sun has bought them out. Saw the two hire boats from Gayton heading back that way and then a Wyvern hire boat has gone up this morning some boats have gone up winded and then made their way back from whence they came. One boat in particular went up first thing with a crew of about 6, they have just come back down and now have most of our paint on their boat. Why is it when there is the full width of the canal do they have to scrape along the side of our boat. They did apologise, blaming the wind, but surely when we are the only boat in view they could have made some attempt to steer clear. Obviously I'm wrong (okay I very rarely steer but I know if I was a bit unsure I would hand the tiller back to Paul). Perhaps the pile of beer cans blocked their view.
Oh what a grumpy person I am.

No comments: