Oh what a lovely day, after a very foggy start. Just the day to catch up with bits and pieces. Paul has fixed our new solar lights to the top box he has also made a box for the bow thruster battery and generally ponced about. I have cleaned a couple of cupboards out finding stuff poked in out of reach places which I have never missed or used so are now in the bin. The dogs have had a decent walk and I am going to wander up to the shop by the top lock to have a look at his second hand books. I have a few to take up with me that I bought last year so they can be sold again all in a good cause.
Must get my trolley dolly sorted for my trip to Kent, have already arranged to see our best friends and Jess is inviting Jamie over Saturday evening and we are going to have a take away so I am in for a nice family time. Whats Paul going to do? Well I think a spot of painting is on the cards and he also wants to make a slight modification to the toilet which he thought was best done while I was out of the way (what is he implying?) Think the boat is going to get a good wash down and a polish so Paul is going to be busy while I am out enjoying myself.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Thursday, 19 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment