FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Sunday, 15 March 2009

Speeding boaters!!!

Hi this is Paul in charge of the keyboard now.Moan of the week.

I am a little bit miffed or should I say thoroughly p****d off that during our stay here we have been bounced around on the mooring by inconsiderate private boaters going miles too fast past moored boats. I have logged all the boat names going North and will be visiting the nearest army surplus store to buy a quantity of limpet mines. I know it is the start of the season but you would think they would remember the courtesy and etiquette that they may have put into practise last year (of course they may not)

End of moan........

Better post this quick before Lynne deletes it

1 comment:

Sue said...

I know what you mean they rattle my teeth (and they are my own)! x Sue