Tuesday morning and its nice to wake up on the boat again. Had a lovely weekend with the family, the Indian takeaway Saturday night was delicious no complaints there. With Sunday being Mothers Day it was nice to see what Emily and Tom had bought Jess and she was treated to breakfast in bed. For my treat I was taken to Leeds Castle considering I have lived in Kent for all these years it is somewhere I have never been. It is nice because once you have bought your ticket you can reuse it as many times as you like in a year. As the day was sunny there were lots of people there, I had a lovely time. As it was a bit of a squeeze in the car Jon choose to ride his Vespa scooter to the castle. It was his 40th present to himself reliving his mis-spent youth. On the way to Leeds Castle he struggled to keep up with us but on the way back he left before us needless to say it didn't take long for us to catch him. I keep telling to get himself a proper bike but I don't think Jess would agree to that.
Just look at that blue sky.
Visit to the docs went okay, yet again BP was high compared to my home readings so its back again in a month. I will conquer this white coat syndrome thingy.
Today we walked up to the village so I could post the letter to the council, we had to call into the chandlers and Tradline fenders, although it is bright the wind has a distinctive nip. Last evening the canal resembled the sea with waves coming down so fast even the ducks were struggling. Thank heaven its a bit calmer today.


No comments:
Post a Comment