FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Room with a view!!!!!!!!

A nice leisurely meander along the Coventry canal this morning, when we left it wasn't very busy.

Bridge 24 coventry june 2011 001

I love this garden although I am glad I don't have to look after it.

Bridge 24 coventry june 2011 002 

I have mixed feelings about the Coventry canal but we have our favourite moorings and this one isn't too far from Nuneaton but is in the country. As we approached it appeared overgrown but there was a bit that had been cut down where we would have fitted nicely,  but did we stop there, draw your own conclusions.

Bridge 24 coventry june 2011 004

I moaned so much Paul got the shears out.

Bridge 24 coventry june 2011 006

I can now see a hedge not a load of weeds!!!!!

Bridge 24 coventry june 2011 010

Yesterday we had to go to Rugby as one pair of Pauls new glasses were giving him jip, he could see 2 of everything in the distance, proved a bit of problem when he was fishing as he could see 2 floats. (that explains a lot) So it was a 2 bus journey from Hawkesbury to Boots the optician. It transpired that this pair of  glasses hadn't been made correctly so they have to be remade, bit of a pain as we are getting further away so once the glasses are back in the shop we have arranged for them to be posted to us either at a P.O or to Jacks as I will be there in a month.

After yesterdays lovely weather today has been overcast but it is still a bit on the muggy side so the journey time of 2 1/2 hours suited us just fine, don’t like to travel for too long each day.

No comments: