FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Saturday, 18 June 2011

Floor down.

Today was the floor laying day. Washing machine was moved and the PVA was applied. It has taken Paul all day but he is very pleased with the result.

Alvecote june 2011 010

Alvecote june 2011 012

So that is another job off the list.

In response to your comment Mr A (posted on yesterday’s blog) there are lots of things that make Paul happy, but shoddy workmanship certainly isn't one of them. When you have paid in excess of 40 thousand pounds for a job you do expect people to take a pride in their work. I don't know what YOUR expectations are, but we have been contacted by other dissatisfied customers of the yard regarding workmanship and service  Don't think a trip to Zurich is on the cards he has too many other jobs to put right!!!!!!

7 comments:

Paul and El said...

What is the relevance of going to Zurich?
I have no problems with people making critical comment, just wish they would fess up and not be anonymous.
By the way I enjoy your blog and its on my fav list
Paul

Julie said...

I too love the blog. Also love the flooring and think the guard on the engine is great - I have no dogs but rather alot of 'small' grandchildren :)
Will have to call the boss and see if he can come up with something similar.
Julie

Unknown said...

Yeah I enjoy the blog too although I don't comment. You are quite right to be angered at paying all that money and having the problems you have been having. I presume the relevance of Zurich is a hint at Dignitas. What a wonderful person Anon is.

jackie said...

Hi hope you two are well, any chance that we could have that printer, if you,ve still got it. thanks Jackie timewarp

nb piston broke said...

Hi Carol Yes we came to the same conclusion but Paul said he is not ready to go yet he has more DEVILS work to do.

nb piston broke said...

Yes Jackie your more than welcome we will keep it for you we are at Hopwas are you close

Anonymous said...

Thank -you.. we are at present just outside streethey awaiting to go to fradley on monday to have new mountains put on {rcr] Like the new chimney , see you soon Jackie Timewarp