FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Sunday, 20 March 2011

You don’t see this very often!!!!!!

After my waxing frenzy yesterday ( the boat not my legs) have I shamed Paul into something I ask myself. Here he is cleaning the copper pipe to the radiator in the lounge. Couldn't believe my eyes this is certainly a first. He didn't do the bathroom though  never asked why thought it best not too.on the move march 2011 043 

Now we have found  2 more filled not welded holes, this time on the roof.  Paul is getting paranoid now and is out every day on a hunt the hole mission. So far he has not been disappointed.

on the move march 2011 047

They seem to be appearing thick and fast.

I surpassed myself and made “boat cake” trouble is with our friends a way in front of us we may have to eat it all ourselves. Paul can have double sized slices as he never puts any weight on and I can just sniff the tin.

Now we are nice and relaxed after our few days here we will continue our journey tomorrow no designated mooring in mind just travel till we get fed up.

1 comment:

eric.leech1 said...

You just seem to hit the right buttons with us when you make your posts. Sharon enjoys cooking and baking and eating it as well !! We imagine doing the same as you do, cruising a while, moored up for a while and then move on again, no particular destination in mind.