FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Friday, 11 March 2011

Floor done.

Couldn't believe it when Paul started on the bedroom floor about 9 this morning. I was still in my P J’s and dressing gown and had to stay that way until I was allowed access to my wardrobe. So it was around 10.30 before I was dressed. There was no swearing or anything which must be a first and by 12 the majority of the tiles were laid.

fuel pump 024

I let Paul have a lunch break and allowed him to watch a film that he had never seen so it was back to the last fiddly bits about 3. I was just taking a cake out of the oven when Paul called me, there he was in a bit of a fix he had cut himself with his Stanley knife. Now, I had a dilemma as I was about to pour the drizzle on my lemon cake what should I do first, the drizzling or the first aid bit. Well I got my priorities right and did the cake. then I hurried into the bedroom with tissues to stem the flow of blood, bit of gaffa tape on the tissue and hey presto make shift bandage. As you can see a nurse I am not, but a cleaner I am, as I had to mop up my nice new floor. Just how inconsiderate is he, after all he could have bled on his engine room floor that was only a fag paper away. All joking aside the cut is a bit deep but he will live. He was a brave little soldier and carried on until he had finished so that is one thing off the list

2 comments:

Nb Yarwood said...

The blood has scrubbed up very nicely and the floor looks pretty damn good - well done Paul!
Lesley

Anonymous said...

Paul will have been called alot of things in his time, but an inconsiderate bleeder... I think not.Tee He. Good to see you lunch time.