Well we knew that it was going to be cold last night but this cold! All the windows that weren't double glazed had ice on the inside brrrrrrrrrrr. The double glazed ones were ice and condensation free ahhhhhhhh.

This morning I walked yet again to the PO, the post that Jess had sent was there but cards sent by our friends weren't. So around 11.30 we decided to up pins and move to below the locks intending to may be carry on to Rugby. Do you know, that from bridge 72 negotiating the 3 locks, visiting the sanitary point, filling up with water and idle chatting took us till 1.30 so we are now moored up on the 14 day moorings at least the outlook is different but we must have travelled all of half a mile. Hopefully the cards will arrive tomorrow I will be super fit with all this walking. Paul is now ensconced on the back of the boat with his fishing rod he even opened a tin of Spam to lure the fish onto his hook. I give it all of an hour before he is back inside moaning about the cold. Now it is December must make a concerted effort to get the Christmas shopping done and the cards bought and written, I am so behind this year.



No comments:
Post a Comment