FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Saturday, 12 December 2009

Exhausted!!!!

Was up this morning at 6.45 haven't seen that time of the day for I don't know how long and it was DARK. I tried to be quiet and not disturb Paul but it seems to me the more you try and be quiet the more noise you make. Once the tea was made himself surfaced. I left the boat around 8am to give myself plenty of time to get to Rugby for the 9.23 train to Euston. I was sitting on the station at 8.45 but you can bet your bottom dollar if I had left even 5 minutes later something would have happened and I would have missed the train. Of course the train was packed there was me with 2 big bags and a rucksack, managed to sit on a little foldy up seat opposite the toilet at least I had a seat not the best veiw in the world but I was sitting down.
Met Jess and Clare at Victoria, Clare bought Millie so not only did we have my bags to cause chaos we had the pushchair as well but at least one of the bags fitted on the pushchair so one less for me to carry. Anyway a good day was had by all, we walked to Sloane Square and then onto the Kings Road where Jess bought a pair of ankle boots for £150 "how much" that is nearly a months shopping money for us suppose she works so she's entitled to spend her money how she likes. Those were the days eh.
Had lunch out with a welcome glass of wine!! then back to the station where we all went our separate ways, was a lovely day but I am exhausted.
Paul didn't miss me much seems he spent the morning fishing with no luck of course. Yesterday 3 of the windows were done just 3 to go, we are leaving the Kitchen window for now but we are going to make up something for the hudini hatch will post pictures once its all done.

No comments: