FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Monday, 7 December 2009

Shopping finished

We have had a quiet weekend I am glad to say. I got my last present on Saturday so that is it all done and dusted, only problem now is getting them to the kids. I have arranged to meet Jess in London on Saturday, where we will have a spot of lunch then make our way back to our respective homes. I think I may cause a bit of chaos on the train as I have 3 biggish bags of stuff but who cares.
Gypsy Rover went past Saturday so a quick hello was all we had time for. Yesterday we spent the morning cutting the acrylic to size, still waiting for the call from B&Q but its only been 10 days and they did say 14 so we are being a bit on the impatient side (well Paul is). Today its been very dreary we have now topped up with dog food and we also bought Saffie a new waterproof coat she out grew her other one, well lets tell it like it is she got too FAT and had to breath in when we did the old one up, bit like me and my jeans I suppose.
Paul is up the back making up a window as we had 4 bits of extrusion left from our last trip to B&Q also there isn't a film on so he needs to be doing something.
Not too sure whether we are returning to Hillmorton tomorrow or Wednesday, Gosty Hill is due tomorrow so we will have a few more bags of coal off of them, makes no odds we will either catch up with them here or at Hillmorton.
Paul spent a good hour on Skype Saturday talking to his brother in Australia as the signal is so good here they were even able to have the video link on and see one another, don't know whether that is a good thing or not as Eric kept on at Paul about the amount of cigarettes he was smoking and Paul, well, he is always rude to his brother.
Our friends Betty and Graham on nb Tranquility went off this morning heading for Coventry basin where they will be spending a few days, no doubt we will catch up with them again soon.
Yesterday I made another boat cake but this time I added a bit of Chistmas cheer and put a tot of rum in it mmmmmmmm nice and warming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I may cause a bit of chaos on the train...Nice way Of Shopping!!LOL


murano glass bead necklace