FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Thursday, 10 December 2009

Back to B&Q

Yesterday was Paul's birthday another year nearer his state pension. We did nothing all day, we did get a call from B&Q to say the extrusion was in so this morning off we trotted to pick it up. Paul excelled himself and treated me to breakfast in Morrisons (opposite B&Q) we then had a quick wander round the store and didn't buy a thing. I am being very good. Back to Rugby into Wilkinsons to get more draught excluder for the windows. Paul is going to tackle one or two tomorrow. Now I'm not too sure how things will go, as after all the comments from his brother he is trying to give up smoking. I know from bitter experience that is not going to be an easy path for Paul. I have never smoked so can't relate to him trying to give up, all I know is he gets extremely bad tempered and Victor Meldrew has nothing on Paul when he is in a bad mood. Just as well I am off for the day on Saturday as by them he will be UNBEARABLE. Just need to make sure there is plenty of chocolate in the fridge.
Gosty pulled alongside Tuesday evening so we have plenty of coal now and we will see them on the 21st for more diesel by then we will be in Braunston. Will stay here at Hillmorton until Monday or Tuesday.

1 comment:

Bottle said...

Hi you two.

Happy birthday to Paul for yesterday, by the way it was mine also. I am now qualified to get a bus pass.
We are at bridge 72.