You know how it is you see something in a shop get back home then think "I should have bought that". Well yesterday we were in Aldi rummaging like you do and they had some salopettes on a rack for sale at £16.99 we looked thought about then left the store. Today we caught the bus along with Betty into Daventry to get them. Paul and I got a pair and Betty bought a pair for Graham as it would appear he spends more time on the back of the boat than she does and she didn't want him catching a chill (how kind). Then it was quick top up with groceries cup of coffee and back on the bus.
Salopettes fit a treat can even wear jeans under them if needs be so think that £34 was well spent hopefully they will do the job and keep us nice and warm and dry.
Before I go just want to wish everyone a peaceful 2010 hope the blog keeps you amused for the next year. I will do my best to keep it lighthearted with the odd interjection from Paul on the technical front.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Thursday, 31 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment