FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Quick trip to Daventry

This morning we decided to have a run into Daventry just to get off the boat for a bit. While at the bus stop a very nice lady stopped and offered us a lift which we gratefully accepted as we had a 15 minute wait for the bus. Has renewed my faith in people. So we arrived in Daventry nice and early, popped to the dentist to make an appointment for Paul for the first of his many visits. It was then into Nobles for a a hole punch and we came out with a load more stuff that Paul "just had to have". Appeared to be a lot of tut to me but who am I to know what is rubbish and what is useful?
The wind was bitter and it was raining so we didn't hang about too long but of course when we got to the bus stop we had a 20 minute wait. I was very strong willed and didn't even venture into Tesco's. Jess has sent our post up so I have to go into the village in the morning so I can get a few basics then. Will move off from here Saturday.

No comments: