Firstly let me apologise for putting the wrong address for the petition, I have now amended it and you can access the correct site.
Today it was back up to the PO in Hillmorton as I actually managed to get my cards written yesterday. We had popped to Rugby as we had to go to the bank so I was able to buy my cards.
Just before we left our mooring nbTwinkle pulled up in front of us we have seen them on various occasions between Rugby and Braunston. The chap asked me if I had been to the council offices to get some bus time tables when I said no he promptly gave me a bundle of timetables for every bus that leaves Rugby how nice was that!
Luckily the rain stopped before we left so the 2 mile journey wasn't too bad, bit breezy and cold but dry. Had to stop at Clifton cruisers for a gas bottle then onto Rugby where we are now moored just past the water point.
Carpetrite called to say the rugs were ready which was handy so as soon as we had our lunch we popped to pick them up making sure that we checked them before leaving the store. Then it was onto Wickes to get the acrylic for the windows, bit of a struggle getting 3 sheets of acrylic and the rugs back to the boat but we managed.
Met Betty and Graham from nb Tranquility while we were in Tesco and they invited us back to their boat for a cuppa which was most welcome. Noticed that Gypsy Rover is moored on the park side may even meet up with them too.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Thursday, 3 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We will be not too far away for several weeks so we hope to catch up over the weekend. I'm interested in all these modifications, especially the windows.
Post a Comment