FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Monday, 2 July 2012

Little Haywood

Today it was a hop skip and a jump to Little Haywood, we managed to do the journey before the rain came down yet again. I have decided that while we are in the area I am going to go for a walk on Cannock Chase and I am going to visit Shugborough Hall. Paul wont do the later as old buildings aren't his thing but I thought that we have been here so many times and not visited this lovely house that now I must put that right. On looking at their web site on the 19th August there is a “Spitfire prom” where one of the last remaining spitfires does a display and The National Symphony Orchestra provides the music, if we play our cards right we can get a decent mooring at Tixall and watch and listen for free.

While we are here Paul wants to get a couple of jobs done so if we go off the radar for a bit that is why we wont be moving for a week.

The weather looks pretty wet for at least another couple of weeks so staying put seems like a good idea to me. Thing I will go exploring and take the camera.

No comments: