Late this morning with the weather being unusually fine there has been quite a bit of boat traffic of one sort or another. Firstly this came along and chose a unique way of mooring up.
Caused a bit of a bird jam with ducks and swans waiting to get through.
Then we could here children's voices and round the corner came this little lot.
There were 5 boats in total each with an adult and children of varying ages, they were all having a whale of a time and it was good to see kids actually doing something exciting. We only got hit by one canoe and they were very apologetic.
I did read in yesterdays paper that apparently you put a couple of years on your life if you stand up more, so today I stood to read my book, stood to eat my breakfast and stood to drink a glass of wine. Paul reckons I have got hold of the wrong end of the stick, we will see………….
We had a trip into Stafford this afternoon and I managed to get Paul to part with £75 for a new electric razor it was half price so a bit of a bargain. He has been moaning for ages about his old one and every time I broached the subject he would make an excuse as to why he shouldn't buy a new one, well today he didn't have any choice as I steered him into Boots choose a razor and then open his wallet to pay for it. I of course collected the points which will enable me to buy myself something nice at a later date. If this wasn't enough excitement for his wallet he then took me into McDonalds for lunch Phew I needed a sit down after that Oh no I should have stood that could have been another 5 minutes on my life…….

1 comment:
Never mind "standing up", if you got Pauls wallet of him, got it open & got money out...... he needs laying down, he's obviously passed on!
Post a Comment