FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Friday, 13 July 2012

One good day then……..

It rains again!!!!!!!!

We took advantage  of the sunshine yesterday to move stopping at the water point to fill the tank and use the elsan at Anglo Welsh. We knew we had to pay for the privilege and was told it was a £1 a cassette when Paul went to the office with £3 in his grubby little hand the guy said what is that for so Paul replied three cassettes and was told “no, it is just a pound no matter how many cassettes” so the £2 went in the charity box. Once the tank was full Paul reversed and we headed up to Tixall and are now moored just past the “wide”.

In the afternoon I walked to the village to post a letter and warn them that there would be post arriving for us only problem was the Post Office shuts Thursday afternoons so this means another walk on Saturday well its more of a hike as it is a 20 minute walk from where we are moored. Should be fun with the shopping trolley!!

Today yet again it is raining and I suppose the only good thing is you tend to get jobs done that you keep putting off. I have cleaned out the cupboards given the floor a wash and Paul has his head in the wardrobes giving the back lining a coat of emulsion a job that has been put off since we came out of the yard (nearly two years) but of course there was no rush. As this weather looks set in for the day I think this afternoon I will settle down and read my Kindle Paul can watch what ever black and white film he likes.

No comments: