FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Friday, 27 July 2012

Bath time……..

Yes I managed it, the dogs are now a bit sweeter smelling although as the pictures show they weren't over enamoured with the whole procedure.

023

Just a bit too close to the camera.

025

Face says it all she just hates having a bath.

026

That's enough dad no more pictures.

030

Crystals turn next.

034

One bucket of water down just a few more to go.

037

That's it for another year.

So not only have I bathed the dogs (and myself) I also washed the boat down this morning. Paul has painted and varnished the back steps so a very busy day.

We also managed to squeeze in a swift half in the Star. Now, will we be sat in front of the tele all evening watching the opening ceremony mmmmmm not too sure about that.

1 comment:

Ange said...

All clean and ready now for their nice new beds! xxoo