FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Monday, 16 May 2011

I’m back…….

So here I am back on board after a nice relaxing weekend in Kent. Paul managed okay on his own well he should have, I left him enough food. Saturday evening around 9pm I had a call from himself I was a bit surprised as I had already given him a call earlier on. I immediately thought there was a problem but no his little happy voice on the end of the phone shouted “I’ve caught another one” my initial reaction was, so, but I didn't want to dampen his enthusiasm. So here is the proof of yet another whopper.

fish at braunston 012

This one was a tad under 17lb but I only have his word for that but you must admit it looks like there are quite  few fish fingers in there.

fish at braunston 011

Yet another nice fish.

No more fish pictures I promise. As I write this the rod is out yet again but rest assured I have hidden the camera.

Our friends are coming to visit on Friday which will be nice, Paul can show his engine off to Steve and as Steve is a mechanic I sure he will be most impressed!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: