FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Thursday, 19 May 2011

Hillmorton

Such a lovely day for the cruise to Hillmorton. Plenty of traffic about and the moorings at the prison were packed. Luckily our usual spot only had 2 boats there so we are now ensconced here for a few days. There wont be any jobs done over the weekend as we have visitors but there is a a small list of things to do afterwards. I forgot to mention that when I came back from Kent there was a nice new shelf in “the hole in the wall” this is where the eye level oven once sat and is due to have a door on very soon!!!!!! Anyway when I asked Paul where he had got the wood from for the shelf he had the cheek to tell me that he had fished it out of the canal in his words “I couldn't let a nice piece of marine ply go to waste” Oh well I suppose that is his way of re-cycling. But I am not knocking his ingenuity just glad I wasn't there when he pulled it ashore.

After his success fishing at Braunston Paul is hoping to catch a few here.

No comments: