While the weather has been so nice I have been doing a lot of reading and a lot of sitting on the tow path. Paul has been doing a lot of fishing and well a lot of fishing. There have been numerous tins of spam and sweet corn opened and slices of bread have been disappearing at an alarming rate from the bread bin. Well all this feeding the fish has been worth it as last night Paul caught this little beauty
Now don't ask me what it is because I don't know but I am sure you fishy people will.
Monday evening this is what the “Wide” looked like
calm and peaceful.
This morning when we walked to the shops (note the WE) we read a poster for Shugborough Hall and it would appear they have a bit of a bash this weekend with various sorts of vehicles of the military and old kind, a concert and an air display. So for once in our lives it would seem we are in the right place at the right time. We should have a good view of the air show and probably catch some of the rock concert if the wind is in the right direction. I expect that the moorings along here will be full for the weekend.

1 comment:
That be a small Cod, with chips & mushy peas,lovely.
Post a Comment