FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Sunday, 24 May 2009

Hot hot hot. (at last)

Oh what a lovely day this is what bank holidays should be like. Have had to set the laptop up on the back of the boat as the signal here is rubbish. I have managed to get the brass steps polished, Paul took them off the boat so I could do "a proper job". Cheeky monkey. It goes without saying that Paul is watching the Grand Prix. Had a drunken phone call from number one son on his way home from Wembley yesterday needless to say Gillingham won., so very happy family all round.
Now, will we move on tomorrow or stay here another day, such a big decision to make. Weather forecast for tomorrow evening is thunderstorms so as long as we are moored up somewhere what does it matter where we are. Well not a lot to report so I think it is time to get the chair on the towpath and catch some rays!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Now I know your other half is Paul but your name? We (thats me, Amanda, and my other half David) love reading your blog, warts and all about life on a narrowboat. It is great to see you have followers but why do so few comment? I am sure you would appreciate some thanks for keep us entertained. So thank you!! We are only in the planning process and are working towards freedom to live on the cut when the youngest - now 12 reaches 18 - only 6 Christmas' to go!

Amanda