Not a lot happening today a nice easy day. I have cleaned my brasses even took the brass vents off the doors welding a screw driver all on my own with no help or comments from Paul. These vents were pretty disgusting so I had to use a fine wire wool on them but I am pleased to say they have cleaned up nicely. When I put them back on the doors I made sure that all the screw slots were facing the same way as I didn't want any wise cracks from himself. Bell on the front is shiny too won't pass comment on what Paul has been doing but suffice to say it had to do with the TV and MOTOGP. I think its GP next week hopefully not an early starter.
Paul here on the site has told us it is going to rain tomorrow and Tuesday, so it looks like I am going to get wet doing the Hatton locks at least I will stay cool.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Sunday, 3 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment