Yes, Paul has really pulled his finger out today and not only do we have running water (hot and cold) but we have lights in the bedroom. Not that I want to look at Paul when I go to bed but I object to stumbling about in the dark. Oh yes as Paul has raised the bed by 5 inches I need a step ladder to get in to bed.
We have a bit more floor space as stuff gets put away but we still cant use the dinette no room on that yet.
I struggled with the trolley on my trip back from Asda in fact I chose to miss the first bus that came along as there were about 6 wrinklies with their trolleys and a girl with a push chair, I just couldn't face the aggro so waited for the next bus to come along.
In this milder spell the canal seems to be thawing a bit but the broken up bits are still about 4 inches thick so no getting lulled into a false sense of security that we will be on the move in the next couple of days.
Tomorrow we plan to go to Rugby, Paul needs a new hand saw and a few electrical bits. The installation of the cooker is earmarked for Sunday
We have been amazed at the interest in our blog during the stretch, and we would like to thank everyone who has been following us. Not long now until the epilogue!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment