FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Friday, 17 December 2010

Getting there.

I have received a complaint (thanks John!!!!) for not writing for two whole days. So here I am again with a bit of an update.

We are slowly getting the boat straight, the hot water heating off the engine has been commissioned and I now have the choice of two radiators in the bathroom. Various other electrical item have been connected and Paul has finally sorted out some lighting in his engine room. Now when I say lighting I mean a small halogen 20w bulb whose fittings are stuck in a connector strip. I have been assured that this is only temporary still it is his engine room!!!!!!! Thanks to Beta Paul has found 4 water leaks on the cooling side of the engine all that was needed was the jubilee clips nipped up, this engine was bench tested by Beta  do they know what they are doing?

The solar panels have now been reinstalled and are working as well as can be expected in this weather. Bow thruster has also been reconnected, new bathroom cabinet up as is the shelf and as we could not find a tool rack anywhere Paul has had to resort to making his own these too are now up.

We have finally managed to get a water carrier just in case we are stuck when the tank gets low, the copper pipe has also been bought for the DX coils in the bedroom.  These should be up and running very soon. Believe it or not we still have loads of stuff to put away (all of it Paul’s)

Had a very interesting conversation with our neighbours today, that certainly was an eye opener! If only we had known!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brian and Diana on NB Harnser said...

You can't stop there, knowen what?