FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Friday, 24 December 2010

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Can Paul and I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful 2011.

Yesterday saw us getting the last of our food shopping and who did we bump into in Asda but Anne and Keith I think we must be magnetically attracted to one another as  we didn't know they were in town. Of course we ended up in Wetherspoons having a late breakfast.

Today Paul promised me that he wasn't going to get stressed out while re-wiring in the fans under the beds. First one went okay with only a little muttering. When it came to my side we had hoisted the mattress onto Pauls bed taken out a drawer and then Paul’s muttering was getting abusive yet again. Why, well he had left his wire strippers under his bed (or so he thought) so it was mattress back on my side and mattress off of his side with no sign of the strippers with Paul saying “where the hell are they” I looked him straight in the eye and said “look in your pocket” enough said. So now the fans are both wired up the radio is working again good mornings work I think.

I even made a boat cake new oven worked a treat. Tomorrow we are going to do absolutely nothing.  

No comments: