It has taken me all day to put all the clothes away in their right places. I was very ruthless as well, getting rid of some bedding after all why do you need 3 sets plus one on the bed? After all this tidying Paul came back after paying up the outstanding rent we owed and promptly threw everything out of his cupboards onto the bed and proceeded to sort out the TV ariel wont say I was a bit miffed, I was spitting feathers.
Still I must be tolerant as today is his birthday, I had managed to hide his cards from family and friends so that was a nice surprise for him. Have to be gentle with him as at his age I don't want him over excited!!!!!!.
Now, what will we do tomorrow? Paul has promised to sort out the lighting in the bedroom as at the moment we don't have any, also we are hoping that the water in the tank has thawed out it is a pain having to keep filling up water containers. I have to get shopping, now I have the luxury of a freezer again. Then we must tackle all the crap on the dinette most of which is Pauls. Although the weather people say the temperature is going up a few degrees we cant see us moving until after Christmas which is not ideal but at least we are safe here and buses are close by. So much for looking forward to Christmas with our friends, we are stuck here Betty and Graham are at Crick and Keith and Anne are at Braunston still you never know it might rain soon!!!!!!!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Paul..
Lesley and Joe
Happy Birthday indeed old boy, is it the "Extra Winter Fuel" allowance year or has that been & gone? If it is, atleast you'll now be able to burn it! Te He.
Post a Comment