FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Wednesday, 8 December 2010

central heating running.

Another very busy day for us both,me to go to Willow Wren to clean and Paul to get the central heating up and running. I am glad to say that we both had successful days. Although Paul’s was a bit more stressful than mine as a couple of the joints on the radiators leaked so we had more water inside than out.

We also have a problem with the  water tank being frozen well we hope that is the reason we have no water. Tomorrow is my day for the big re-organise Paul is off to settle up our rent so I will have an hour or twos grace to get as much done as I can. Slowly but surely this boat is warming up, the dogs are getting to grips with the “wibbly wobbly” steps, I have put the covers on the arm chairs, unearthed the new bedding and although there is still a lot to do, we have no water, no cooker and no lighting yet in the bedroom it is so so so nice to be HOME.

No comments: