I have just returned from Kent after spending a very pleasant weekend with the family. I also had to have a blood test while there so that's been done as well.
Things have progressed while I have been away. The boat was spray foamed on Friday.
certainly makes the boat look bigger now.
The engine is in its final resting place.
Took quite a few people to lift and turn the engine.
On Saturday John came down to pattern up the pram hood.
That’s another thing out of the way. So as you can see Paul has been scurrying to and fro the yard while I have been enjoying myself and relaxing.
On Sunday Paul got up to find Crystal asleep on the sofa
This is the first time (that we know of ) she has done this so now we have to make sure the cushions are laid out to put her off laying there. Good job I have a throw over the sofa. Today I returned, Paul was down the yard busy doing bits and pieces. He has taken a measurement of the washing machine and yes it can go in the engine room not only that he can move his engine back a whole foot and I can have a new cooker yeahhhhhh.
It is nice to be back and we have a bit of a result with all the stuff we advertised in “Towpath” it has all been sold except for the radiator. I think we can live with that.

No comments:
Post a Comment