Today the electrics were disconnected and the equipment removed
This is what the lounge looks like.
Here is the new engine all nicely wrapped in polythene.
The foam removed where the cut is going to be alongside the window and in the corner where the rear bulk head is being moved back 20 inches.
You wouldn't want to sit on this with the bulk head removed!!!
Door and frame gone.
Half day for Paul he was home for 1 bringing his packing up back with him so he had a quiet half hour eating it in peace.
Tomorrow the boat is going to the dry dock onto the “cutting platform” Paul is going to start extending the wiring, the floor and the ballast are being removed. The 10 inch angle grinder is being flashed up first thing Monday morning. So I think I may have to take a trip to the yard just to make sure everything is being done correctly. As if I would know if it wasn't.

No comments:
Post a Comment