What can I say, we have been here a week now and I am getting a bit fed up with living in such a restricted space. The dinette is proving to be more comfortable than initially thought, only problem is Crystal insists on sleeping along side the bed. With being such a large dog with long legs she keeps waking us up as she chases rabbits in her dreams and her claws make running noises along the floor. As Paul sleeps on the outside it is down to him to give her the odd poke in the night to calm her down.
Went to the pub Friday night it is called The Stag and Pheasant wasn't too far out with the name. The place was heaving so we sat in the bar to have our meal. Next Sunday we are going to have lunch there at £3.95 this must be a bargain.
This morning we marked up the wiring ready for Paul to get his snippers out and cut them when we go in to the yard. Have made a plan as to when we do the move over, must admit it is beginning to do my head in trying to remember what has to be taken and what is staying. I know Paul has spent a few sleepless nights going over stuff in his mind. Once we are off this boat I am sure things will go smoothly we will be in Dave's hands.
Yesterday we took a ride to B&Q in Coventry looking for some shower board, the young staff were as much help as a chocolate t pot it was the oldies who helped us the most. We now know they don't stock the stuff we were looking for so its back to plan B. We did find some flooring we liked so we now need to do a measure up to see how much that will cost us. At least today is sunny and we have been able to sit on the tow path. Richard and Sharon nb Eclipse stopped and had a chat to us a couple of days ago said they followed the blog, good to know someone is still reading it even though I haven't written much lately. In a week or so’s time you will be sharing the stretch inch by inch.

4 comments:
We check up on you every day and, believe it or not, are going through this with you - needless to say, not as painfully though!
We will monitor progress .............. and sanity!!!! xxoo
I am still reading your blog too! Its great. Debbie.
To be perfectly honest I think we must be insane to even attempt this project. But when a man wants his engine room who am I to argue.
Thanks Debbie glad we are still making you smile
Post a Comment