Well we have been living on this boat for two weeks now and I think we have just about got to grips with the differences from ours. Firstly this has a trad stern whereas ours is a cruiser, so we have both managed to bash our heads many times as we enter the boat, but I am glad to say not recently. The dogs have nearly stacked it a few times jumping on to the stern so we have put the board out to alleviate that problem. We have a pump out here and as we aren't listing yet know that it isn't time for a pump out (we have cassettes). The bed is a fixed double ours are singles and I must say that this mattress is so comfortable, only problem I seem to have is that every morning I wake up with knees pressed up against the gunnel and Paul taking up two thirds of the bed. We are hooked up to the electric so that makes things easier. There is no washing machine on board but Debbie very kindly lets me use the washers and dryers here at Willow Wren.
Paul hasn't ventured to Hillmorton since Sunday but yesterday he popped to the office here to buy me an ice cream (such a charmer) and Debbie said that the steel men had been working on our boat yesterday, and that was a Bank Holiday. So the bike is going to be put into action again this morning so hopefully we will have a few more pictures later today.
Mornings are getting very crisp so it looks like the winter woollies will have to be unearthed, that’s if I can remember where they are!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment