FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Thursday, 26 August 2010

No work today.

Rain certainly stopped play today.The middle 037

The rain has been relentless since last night. Only hope they covered the boat up before they went home. They guys turned up stayed a bit then went off again. After all what is the point of trying to complete the job in this awful weather. Hopefully things will improve and the job can be completed asap.

I didn't venture out with Paul I think he is a big boy now and should be allowed on the bus on his own without me holding his hand. I am pleased to say he managed to get there and back without getting lost although he did ring to check on the number of the bus he should get. Perhaps next time I should put a label on him with this address and my phone number saying “if found wandering please contact this number” what do you think?

No comments: