Well it is only one more full day before we go into Granthams Bridge. Paul has been ripping out the wall boards Mainly I think because he was bored. So all that is left in the bedroom to remove is the woodwork below the gunnel.
We have been busy moving stuff onto the other boat. Decided to trundle it along the tow path on the trolley rather than attempt to take the boat into Willow Wren on change over day. It would have been a lot easier if the heavens hadn't open as we were half way so we either got wet going or coming back. Only a couple more trips to do then that is it.
We popped into Tesco for breakfast (in the pouring rain) and all of a sudden I felt water on my back I looked up and there was a torrent running out of the ceiling onto me. Must admit I did wonder what the buckets were for just along from us, they were catching the water that was p* ing out of the light fitment!!!!!! When I mentioned my little shower to an assistant she just moved a bucket from under the light to under where I had been sitting. So that really solved the problem!!!!
We have had a few nice evenings with John and Paula nb Taurean spent in the Harvester along the way.
So here is where we are going to be living for the next few months
Not bad eh I am sure we will be very comfortable. Don't envy Paul the cycle ride to Hillmorton every day but there you go you cant have everything can you?

No comments:
Post a Comment